We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
SHIPPING DEPARTMENT - Humanities
- Field label
- SHIPPING DEPARTMENT
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Shipping Department
- Département responsable de l'expédition du prêt
- Field definition
- This field indicates the museum department responsible for the loan of the object.
- LOAN FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the museum department from most recent to original. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Shipping Mode (SM), Shipping Number (SN) and Shipping Year (SY).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Art européen
- Art asiatique
- User's Conference 1983
- Field label (French)
- DEPART RESPONSIBLE DE L' EXPEDITION DU PRET
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.