We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
SERIES/VOLUME PLACE - Humanities
- Field label
- SERIES/VOLUME PLACE
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Series/Volume Place
- Ville de publication de la série ou du volume
- Field definition
- This field gives the location of the publisher of the book, portfolio or series that incorporates the object.
- PUBLICATION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the name of the city or the location of the publisher. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, other Series/Volume fields with mnemonics prefixed by 'SV'.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Los Angeles
- Los Angeles
- National Gallery of Canada
- User's Conference 1984
- Field label (French)
- VILLE DE DE PUBLICATION DE LA SERIE OU DU VOLUME
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.