We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
SERIES/VOLUME PUBLISHER - Humanities
- Field label
- SERIES/VOLUME PUBLISHER
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Series/Volume Publisher Name
- Nom de l'éditeur de la série ou du volume
- Field definition
- This field contains the name of the publisher of the book, portfolio or series that incorporates the object.
- PUBLICATION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter names from most recent to original. Enter organization or business name(s) without inverting in the format: name in full, followed by suffixed information in parentheses. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, other Series/Volume fields with mnemonics prefixed by 'SV'.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Acme Insurance Limited
- Global Museum Associates
- John Forbes and Son Limited.
- Les Editions de l'Homme
- Paris Express
- Charles Sorlier, éditeur
- Edition d'art Charles Moreau
- National Gallery of Canada
- User's Conference 1984
- Field label (French)
- EDITEUR DE LA SERIE OU DU VOLUME
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.