We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
BRANCH - Humanities
- Field label
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Military Branch
- Corps d'armée, division ou service des Forces armées
- Field definition
- This field indicates the functional corps or branch of the service with which the object was associated either by use or through ownership.
- IDENTIFICATION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the corps, branch or organization. Attributed data should be followed by space "?". A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- general list
- Royal Canadian Army Medical Corps
- Medical Branch ?
- Civil Engineering Branch
- Construction Engineering
- Liste générale
- Service de santé de l'Armée royale canadienne
- Service de santé ?
- Service du génie civil
- Service des bâtiments.
- Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Canadian War Museum
- Field label (French)
- SERVICE DES FORCES ARMEES
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.