We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
LOAN NUMBER - Humanities
- Field label
- LOAN NUMBER
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Loan Number
- Numéro d'exposition ou du prêt
- Field definition
- This field indicates the exhibit or loan number assigned by the internal institution.
- LOAN FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the exhibit or loan number, from most recent to original loan, being careful to use the same link position as other information on this loan or exhibit. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- For incoming loans or exhibits, the number assigned by the external institution can be entered in Loan Remarks (LREM).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Field label (French)
- NUMERO D'EXPOSITION OU DU PRET
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.