We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
EXHIBITION HISTORY - Humanities
- Field label
- EXHIBITION HISTORY
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Exhibition History
- Historique des expositions
- Field definition
- This field lists the history of exhibitions in which the object was included.
- EXHIBITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter titles, dates, locations and sponsors of the exhibitions in chronological order and catalogue style.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- O'Keefe Centre, Toronto, 1960
- 'Scottish Painting in Canada', July 5-August 5, 1979, Art Gallery of Nova Scotia, Halifax, N.S.
- Mira Godard Gallery, January 12-February 13, 1980
- Charlevoix en peinture, 5 juillet-5 août 1979, Musée régional Laure Conan, La Malbaie
- 12 janvier-13 février 1984, Galerie l'Imagier, Aylmer
- 18 mai-17 juin 1987, Galerie d'art de Matane.
- User's Conference 1986
- Field label (French)
- HISTORIQUE DES EXPOSITIONS
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.