We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
GIFT AGREEMENT REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- GIFT AGREEMENT REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Gift Agreement Remarks
- Remarques sur la donation
- Field definition
- This field contains any remarks about the gift agreement issued for the object, and could pertain to the signatories of the gift agreement or to the object.
- REGISTRATION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter remarks concerning the gift agreement.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- The signatory is also the president of the company which donated the object.
- Le signataire est également le président de la société qui a fait don de l'objet sur lequel porte l'enregistrement.
- User's Conference 1990
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES SUR LA DONATION
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.