We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
CONTACT PERSON - Humanities
- Field label
- CONTACT PERSON
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Contact Person
- Personne à contacter
- Field definition
- This field contains the name of the person with further information about the holdings of the institution.
- INSTITUTION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- If more than one discipline is represented, more than one contact name may be listed, each followed by their area of expertise or department in parentheses. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Smith, John (public relations)
- Doe, Jane (Curator, Heritage Plants)
- Lajoie, Stéphanie (archiviste des collections)
- Laverdure, Marcel (services d'information)
- Field label (French)
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.