We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
DIGITIZATION DATE/TIME - Humanities
- Field label
- DIGITIZATION DATE/TIME
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Digitization Date/Time
- Date/heure de la digitilsation
- Field definition
- This field records the date (or date and time) on which the digital image of the object was created.
- PHOTO AND IMAGE FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date. Field added in 2001.
- Entry rules
- Enter a numeric date, from most recent to original. Always record the date in YYYYMMDD order (always give all four digits of the year). Dates can be qualified by adding one of the following attributes: "?"and "unknown". Attributes should be separated from the date with a space. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Data type
- Field label (French)
- DATE/HEURE DE LA DIGITILSATION
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.