- Given the situation surrounding COVID-19, the Canadian Conservation Institute is no longer able to follow up on the requests that will be submitted until further notice. Upon resumption of regular CCI activities, we will be able to follow up on requests received. CCI would like to thank you for your understanding.
Facility assessment service request
The Canadian Conservation Institute (CCI) undertakes general surveys and technical assessments of facilities to identify risks to objects and collections. It also provides advice on capital projects and building plans and assists in resolving technical issues.
- Your online session will expire if it has been inactive for 60 minutes. For security reasons the system is not designed to save your information and you will lose all information previously entered.
What you need before starting
There are four pages on the form. Page 1 (below) is your contact information, page 2 requires detailed information about your request, page 3 allows you to attach supporting documentation, and page 4 allows you to review your request before submitting it.
Before starting to fill out this form, please ensure that you have all of the following information, which will be required on page 2 of the request form:
- Nature of assessment
- Anticipated benefits and uses of the results of this assessment
- Facility areas of focus
- Address of facility
- Number of buildings to be reviewed
- Description of the facility
- Heritage designations
- Preferred site visit date
- Alternate site visit date
- Report deadline (if applicable)
Read the personal information collection statement.
Personal information collection statement
The collection of personal information is authorized by the Department of Canadian Heritage and is required to administrate your request and prepare a reply. Collection and use of this personal information is in accordance with the Privacy Act. Such information may be used for evaluation, statistical and reporting purposes. The personal information collected is described in Personal Information Bank PSU 914 (Public Communications) and will be retained for 5 to 7 years. The information you provide is done voluntarily. Failure to provide the required information will result in the rejection of your request. Under the Privacy Act you have the right of access to, and correction of, your personal information. To exercise either of these rights, contact Canadian Heritage’s ATIP Coordinator by email at email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with Canadian Heritage’s response to your privacy concern, you may wish to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by telephone at 1-800-282-1376.